Whether our customers are looking for the latest US shows, the best home-grown dramas, movie premieres, top-quality arts and culture programmes or Formula One and Ashes coverage, our Commissioning and Acquisitions Teams bring it all to them. But it doesn’t stop there. This area also includes a dedicated Music Team responsible for sourcing and licensing the music that gives our award-winning programmes their memorable soundtracks; as well as the teams who nurture our relationships with our partner channels.
Commissioning, Acquisitions and Partnerships roles at Sky
When it comes to entertainment and sports, there’s no company quite like Sky. We pride ourselves on delivering the programmes our customers can’t wait to watch. To get this right, we depend on our talented team of Commissioning Editors, Acquisition Managers and Music Licensing Specialists. If you crave creative freedom and the financial backing your ideas deserve, join them and you won’t be disappointed.
You simply love great TV. Plus your passion for making shows that people can’t get enough of shines through everything you do. Able to spot talent and creative brilliance, your competitive streak and tenacity mean you won’t stop until you’re completely satisfied. Overall, you’ll be keen to show your imaginative side working as part of a team that’s delivered BAFTA Award-winning shows and innovative programming to over 11 million households.
So if you want to work somewhere that will trust in your ability to do the right thing for our viewers and our business – allowing you to create the ground-breaking shows you want – then why not have a look at the roles we have on offer?
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Senior Quality Compliance Assurance Analyst - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Compliance Analyst (Technology) – Broadband – 9 months FTC - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Compliance Analyst (Technology) - Broadband – 9 months FTC - (Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Associate Technology Compliance Analyst - (Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Compliance Data Analyst - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)