We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Accurately predict the break ratings and audience profiles for a portfolio of channels that make up a part of the Sky Media Wholly Owned and Media Partner inventory.
– Assist the Ratings Controller and Managers as required.
– Be responsible for training and career development of the Ratings Assistant.
– Produce analysis work to support predictions.
– Liaise with key internal departments.
– Ensure all deadlines are met.
– The ability to apply and maintain accurate ratings predictions across the Sky Media portfolio of wholly owned and Media partner channels.
– The ability to provide informed answers to the multitude of ratings questions which are dealt with daily, primarily from the sales department.
– The ability to acquire and maintain industry knowledge and to be constantly aware of opposition programming
– The skills to contribute to the implementation of the training plans for the Ratings Assistant.
– Experience of working within a Media Sales House predicting & analysing ratings.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about