We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Team
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Mobile App Product Lead – Mobile is responsible for working directly with the Development teams and in the creation of the vision and functional elements necessary to deliver on the product strategy and goals.
– Lead product development work through the software lifecycle – from clearly identifying a challenge or desired outcome, through concept development, requirements definition, design, build, release, testing, evaluation and iteration.
– Collaborate closely with UXD to steer visual concepts and designs: evaluating options and making recommendations to senior leaders.
– Collaborate deeply with engineering teams to develop and implement new features, refining these requirements through the development process.
– Prioritise the mobile backlog in both the short and medium term to deliver the optimal balance between value to the business and an excellent customer experience
– Steer client development release schedules and communicate effectively with Group-wide stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the product roadmap and release schedule.
– Motivate the mobile development teams by developing and constantly sharing a compelling vision for the product, driven by customer, business and market insight.
– Use a variety of data and insight to optimise product features and generate hypotheses for testing
– Partner with our other Product Owners to create a strong culture and continuously improve our product approach
– 3+ years’ experience with strong and demonstrable experience of developing digital products, delivering excellent customer experiences and measurable business impact.
– A strong customer focus, with experience of using customer and market insight to improve to drive product development. Specific experience of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar is essential. Experience of AB testing and MVT would be greatly beneficial
– A logical and methodical approach with attention to detail and able to understand a process from start to finish.
– Excellent organisational and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to manage a vast array of information and work on multiple work streams.
– Clear, succinct communication skills – written & verbal.
– Possess a solid technical understanding that will enable you to have technical conversations and to know when to challenge developers and ask pertinent questions.
– A passion for internet-delivered TV and the potential to do more with it for customers. Experience of working within the digital TV industry in a product/technology related role or related discipline would be a significant benefit.
– A can-do attitude. You’ll be willing to share responsibilities, confer with and help others to do great work and contribute actively to ideas and future thinking for NOWTV products
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about