We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for delivering marketing strategy for Sky Ireland’s range of products. The Head of marketing will have full ownership for the proposition/ offer roadmap, media & ATL communications strategy for all sales channels including direct, retail and digital.
* be responsible for delivering the ATL marketing plan for TV in Sky Ireland across TV, Broadband & Products, driving demand via all sales channels
* own the media budget for Sky Ireland’s trading campaigns, partnering with Sky’s media agency to set the media investment strategy to deliver best in class, highly effective media strategies and creative campaigns that deliver targets.
* manage the digital marketing team build a digital creative & media marketing strategy that will drive the acquisition of prospects and upselling products to existing Sky TV customers.
* manage the campaigns team to ensure that we redefine our creative strategy for TV & Broadband looking to constantly deliver innovative campaigns and manage our creative agencies
* own delivery of the sales targets for Sky Ireland’s range of products.
* have overall responsibility for defining the proposition strategy for Sky Ireland, monitoring the market and ownership for delivery of annual/ quarterly plans
* work collaboratively with sales channels to help set targets, review performance & profitability and remove any barriers to sale.
* lead the go to market plans for new product developments within Sky
* Media expertise with a thorough knowledge of the Irish Media landscape and experience of monitoring performance of campaigns to feed into future planning
* Digital marketing expertise -experience of driving digital first strategy and ensure best in class media, propositions & campaigns to deliver this.
* High levels of creative experience, delivering high volume of bespoke direct response campaigns
* Extensive commercial experience, with a proven track record of delivering on ambitious targets
* Experience of using data to pull together business cases to influence decision making at a senior level within a fast-moving environment
* Experience of being a hands-on leader and people developer
* A collaborative approach with strong relationship building skills & communication
* A proactive, can-do attitude with the resilience to perform well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Ready to work in a vibrant environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Believe in better