We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“An opportunity to work with one of the best creative agencies in the industry. We are looking for individuals who can manage priority projects across the agency. We are looking for problem solvers who can lead resource teams and collaborate with other teams within the agency to be successful” – Amitabh, Head of Business Performance and Resourcing
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Resourcing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage central resource plans for key projects across Sky Creative Agency and build bespoke teams to drive creative excellence
– Support the team with agency wide growth and planning
– Communicate program / project updates including key decisions and risks to key internal stakeholders
– Track campaigns/projects to run within allocated currencies and budgets
– Establish and build relationships with external partners/agencies to support business growth
– Conduct talent audits to identify gaps and source talent to support the agencies strategic objectives
– Have a planning/forward thinking approach with attention to detail.
– Experience in senior roles in creative services
– Preferably have 5+ years experience in recruiting and resourcing at tier 1 creative and design agencies
– Positive persona that brings energy, passion and solutions to the area.
– Excellent time management skills, and strong initiative.
– Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders
– Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
– Have used project/event scheduling software.
– Proven track record in delivering change preferably in a creative organisation.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about