We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The Customer Value Management (CVM) team vision is to generate sustainable and profitable growth by retaining and maximising the revenue of the existing customer base.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
* Continuously optimise the ongoing marketing campaigns
* Working with the Analytics team to embed and productionise models for campaign targeting
* Analyse direct customer campaigns giving recommendations on whether they stop, start or change and retest
* Identify lead quality issues, escalating where appropriate and putting in place measures to remedy
* Co-ordinate the delivery of campaign files to other campaign channels
* Extract, prepare, validate and analyse customer data sets via SAS / SQL
* Support delivery of robust tests to identify, communicate, and implement campaign improvements
* Identify campaign process and delivery improvements working with UK colleagues to implement
* Experience of executing below the line marketing campaigns
* Knowledge of management tools such as Unica or Adobe
* Ideally SQL query capability
* Experience of executing e-mail, social and Digital campaigns, working with Digital Marketing Platforms
* Experience of working with CMS tools, experience of Adobe is a plus for this role
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and inter personnel skills
* Primary degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar, or primary degree in Business with Campaign or mathematical post grad
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about