We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
You’ll join the Sky Occupational Health team and, based at the main Sky site in Osterley. You will be part of the in-house team and will work with our outsourced partners to deliver our OH service. As Sky employees are based throughout the UK, we use a hybrid model, to optimise the service delivery. The key focus of the role is delivering the clinical service including the provision of specialist medical advice.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Deliver clinical services, following management referrals, for advice on sickness absence, workplace adjustments to support both those at work and returning to work, and recruitment referrals for applicants who may need adjustments to support them during recruitment and on joining Sky.
– Participate in the delivery of the medical assessments for our field-based engineers (who work at heights), and other role specific medical assessments.
– Help with the delivery of current and future health surveillance programmes and other statutory assessments, including audiometry surveillance.
– Provide support and medical advice to the other clinicians working in the team, especially in relation to escalated case management.
– Give specialist medical advice to any business area or team when requested, including liaising with our out sourced partners to obtain specialised advice when required. This includes advice for Sky News and other business areas with specific needs.
– Deliver inhouse training and updates for the clinical team
– Develop our clinical audit process and analysis to facilitate delivery of a consistent and high-quality service in line with our Standard Operating Processes (SOPs)
– Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of our occupational health SOPs and Sky Policies and guidance documents
– A GMC registration as a medical practitioner.
– A qualification in Occupational Medicine. (MFOM, FFOM or AFOM)
– Ability to take full responsibility for the independent management of patients and to deliver complex case management and specialist medical advice to the business.
– Knowledge of the specific legislation and its application as is relevant to deliver the role
– Evidence of participation in continuing medical education/continuing professional development to support ongoing GMC revalidation.
– Some experience of delivering occupational health clinical services
– Team work skills: able to work in a team with clinical and administrative colleagues and others from a wide range of business areas.
– Excellent communication skills with all parties: patients, colleagues, managers and business leaders and senior stakeholders from all areas of the business
– IT literacy in common software packages
– Comfort in remote (phone) delivery of clinical appointments and be able to work effectively with remotely located colleagues
– An ability to be self-driven and to work effectively and efficiently with the available resources.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about