We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
In NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Family
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will be an experienced leader and a role model for agility demonstrating agile values and principles in your thinking processes and actions. Applying a highly collaborative approach and leadership techniques you will facilitate the delivery of high-quality software product regularly, repeatedly and predictably through relentless focus on the customer, business value and technical excellence.
We ask for the very best from our development teams, so we’ll make sure that you get the training and experience you need to have an enjoyable and fulfilling career at NOW TV
– Lead by example.
– Be a constant source of information for the team.
– Work with the team to identify and mitigate issues and risks. Clearly identify and manage external dependencies.
– Impart confidence in the team in their capability to achieve success.
– Grow an effective self-organising, cross-functional and disciplined team where individuals recognised that team success is more important than individual success.
– Help the team establish and abide by a set of ‘norms’ that help them govern their behaviours and interactions.
– Ensure the team has everything it needs to do its job and remove any obstacles.
– Facilitate discussions to create consensus agreement and binding decisions.
– Facilitate the day-to-day process of software product development and delivery and ensure the agreed process is adhered to.
– Achieving successful software product delivery.
– Growing and facilitating highly motivated and capable teams to deliver innovative software products.
– Establishing credibility with people very quickly.
– Facilitation, participatory decision-making and conflict resolution.
– Light-touch leadership that employs a highly collaborative approach to guide people without controlling them but employing authority when the situation requires.
– Effective organisation that reduces the amount of noise, distractions and interruptions.
– Mentoring skills that demonstrate the agile values and principles in every thought and action.
– Helping teams and individuals become agile through care, consideration and collaboration.
– Passionate about quality and success.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about