We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Italian Finance Delivery Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is a great opportunity for you to work for a global organisation where further progression in your career is available.
As an Accounts Receivable (AR) Assistant, you may be responsible for the following activities in the order to cash process. This is a pivotal role within the Italian Finance Delivery Team.
– Be responsible for cash collection and management of overdue balances
– Build strong relationships with the customer and the business as required to facilitate prompt collections and resolve disputes in the collections process
– Process and investigation of cash received and allocation to customers’ accounts in accordance with strict deadlines which may require some time flexibility
– Preparation and management of automatic payment collections (direct debit and credit card)
– Manage the refunds process
– Manage Associated reporting and adhoc duties
– Previous Credit Control experience with a strong understanding of the accounts receivable process across its lifecycle
– Strong analytical skills and experience of using Excel
– Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ERP solutions and collection tools
– Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
– Working knowledge of SAP and/or Get Paid or other collections tool
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about