We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
“NOW TV are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to help maintain, improve and explore new ways of presenting NOW TV and it’s products to new and existing customers”. Amar Vijay, Lead eCommerce Designer, NOW TV
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 3 years’ experience designing digital experiences, ideally within the ecommerce environment, and have a proven track record in applying UX best practices to improve the experience of responsive websites for users.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing designs that address our users’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
– Work with the Lead UX and business stakeholders to gather and evaluate user requirements
– Comfortable illustrating design ideas using sketches, wireframes and user flows
– Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the products will function and look like
– Prepare and present designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems – finding appropriate solutions through research and user testing methods
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images – and assist developing these further as the experience evolves
– 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
– Portfolio of design projects
– Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision – or similar products
– Experience of gathering / analysing data to feed into design solutions
– Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
– Good time and task management skills
– BSc in Design, Computer Science or a relevant field – or you’re just very good.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about