We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Actuals Reporting Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Aligned to the Sky Germany business, the Accounts Assistant’s key responsibilities will include:
– Open the incoming mail, separating into invoices/credit notes, balance statements, reminders, demands, payment advices, and ad hoc letters
– Scan the invoices/credit notes
– Fill the scanned invoices, plus liaising with the mailroom in Germany to arrange return by courier
– Process scanned images via our Image Capture Centre software
– Deal with all master data requests, including creating new vendors in the system and making changes to existing ones, while maintaining 24h turnaround
– Support the Accounts Payable team wherever possible
– Ad-hoc project work, as and when required.
– Experience of working in an administrative role
– Ability to operate under pressure and to tight timescales
– Experience of managing own workload and prioritising tasks without supervision
– Knowledge and skills as a computer-literate
– German language skills for business preferred
– Good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about