We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close- knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Identity Tribe Team. They work hard and smart to ensure our millions of customers can successfully access their Sky Products Online.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements.
– Coach the development and test team on best practices to assist with delivering excellent software
– Contribute to the testing manifesto used to guide the principles and practices of testing at Sky
– Design robust test frameworks to be used throughout the tribe by developers and testers
– Promote testing at all steps of the development cycle
– Be responsible for facilitating, creating and executing testing activities to ensure services meet requirements
– Perform a wide range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities
– Assist the teams with planning, writing, executing and automating test scripts
– Communicate testing results, coverage and making recommendations where necessary
– Participate in the delivery of Web Applications, Mobile and Portals to support the business objectives
– Knowledge and experience of testing APIs and in writing, executing and automating test scenarios for various web technologies
– Good knowledge and experience of an Object-Oriented Programming language (preferably Java, C#)
– Knowledge and experience of using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber or Gauge
– Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (GitHub, Octupus, Jenkins etc.)
– Understanding of containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher etc.)
– Scripting (Bash, shell, python etc.) and basic Unix skills
– Strong communication skills, good team player and strong analytical skills
– Experience of testing software in an agile delivery environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about