We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close- knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Help & Service Tribe Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Oversee our developers and to ensure the development of excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming, automated, multi-layer testing.
– Help the team choose the best solution and technologies for the task in hand
– Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management
– Contribute to the technical direction of the team
– Participate in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration
– Strive for continuous improvement within a self-regulating team
– Ensure the required level of browser compatibility, often meaning just the most modern browsers
– Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
– Essential delivery experience within an agile project
– Knowledge of wider architectural, testing and DevOps capabilities
– Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about