We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced PA to join the team to provide support to the Director of Home Service. You will join a dynamic, cohesive team who have the same goal in mind, to offer ‘best service in the country’.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Act as first point of contact for the Director of Home Service and their wider teams, plus internal and external contacts (via telephone, e-mail)
– Meet and manage visitors at Sky offices, ensuring best impression and positive image presented
– Planning, organising and managing outlook calendar/diary
– Synchronising department related meetings, internally and off-site, including arranging any hospitality
– Setting up conference and video calls, local and internationally
– Coordinating UK wide travel; assisting with travel arrangements, accommodation and other bookings, managing changes at short notice
– Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisitions
– Monitoring of absence, holidays & IT requests
– Preparing agendas for team meetings, plus meeting minutes and managing action items
– Ensure all internal email lists, organisational charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
– Support new joiners to the team, aiding in acclimatising to their new environment
– Proactively build great relationships across Sky
– Exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality always
– Excellent people skills – requiring demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with the ability to interact with people of all levels within the organisation and externally
– Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
– Ability to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of confidentiality
– Be committed to providing high levels of service to both internal and external contacts
– Professional, confident, enthusiastic team player with a high level of flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude
– Expert at key applications within Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Experience working within a large complex business as a personal assistant/team administrator
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about