We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology & Analytics Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the DTA (Data Technology & Analytics) team you’ll help create, continuously evolve and deliver an internal communications strategy and oversee daily delivery of the DTA Comms plan.
– Deliver relevant, clear and engaging communications and written editorial across all relevant channels
– Track and deliver against the needs of different target audiences and advise on the appropriate communication channels
– Lead and manage the DTA communications plan and oversee large-scale communications campaigns
– Manage and develop a range of communication channels including the DTA Intranet site, local news on today@sky
– Build relationships with the key communicators in DTA and communications partners across the business, including Internal Comms
– Support the DTA Leadership team in communication of key messages to the business.
– Ensure all DTA communications tell a joined-up story, with a consistent look and feel and tone of voice in line with the Sky brand.
– Plan and coordinate a monthly series of physical events/activities to engage Sky C-suite -1 levels
– Excellent stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to manage senior level stakeholders
– Prior experience executing email marketing campaigns and Content Management Systems (Sharepoint would be preferable).
– Intermediate HTML knowledge is essential to this role.
– Video editing experience, Photoshop and other production skills is highly desirable.
– The ability to tell engaging and powerful stories through words and pictures.
– Writing and editing communications in line with the Sky tone of voice and style guide.
– Relationship building with colleagues at all levels.
– Ability to quickly understand complex business areas and build effective internal communications strategies that knit together corporate and local priorities
– Organisation and the ability to manage a diverse range of competing priorities.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about