We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Proposition Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Develop a perspective using market, technology and competitor activity to inform and develop our medium to long term plans
– Drive development of our existing product and propositions based on evolving market landscape and customer insights
– Integrate our roadmap into wider Sky strategic initiatives, planning processes and GTM activities
– Develop and manage pricing and proposition structure
– Support product development teams with prioritisation and development of roadmap, ensuring we achieve or maintain market leadership
– Work closely with commercial and finance teams to develop business cases to support change
– Own GTM plans and briefs for product and proposition changes and how they are delivered
– Be the business owner for driving proposition changes working closely with technology, billing and operation teams
– Comfortable with thinking about a problem and providing plausible solutions and recommendations
– Problem solving – looking for ways to overcome obstacles and find creative alternatives
– Numerical – can build business cases and is proficient in Excel
– Project Management – able to manage and work with the wider business to launch new products / features
– Proven track record in a previous proposition or commercial team. Able to succeed in a high profile, pressurised environment where multiple high-profile projects are managed at once
– Confident communicator – will be working with teams across the organisation and engaging at a senior level
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about