We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Actuals Reporting Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Aligned to the Sky Italia business, the Accounts Assistant’s key responsibilities may include:
– Prepare of preliminary accruals reports for business colleagues across multiple areas of the business
– Carry out period end close activities, including overheads analysis
– Post payroll entries and analysis of supporting GL accounts
– Support commercial finance with timely, accurate and insightful reporting
– Continuous improve projects such as report automation and standardisation.
– Assist with internal and external audit queries.
– Support the financial control environment
– Ad-hoc project work, as and when required.
– Ideally, proven experience of working with a Finance department and basic accounting experience
– Skills in MS Office (particularly Excel)
– Good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
– (Preferable) Italian language skills for business – the ability to communicate confidently both verbally and in writing
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about