We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Services Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage inbound and outbound calls.
– Respond to queries (via telephone, e-mail or internal tickets) regarding service related issues
– Perform tests and raise faults via Sky’s internal systems and BT Openreach portal
– Ensure timely fault and complaint resolution of Venue & End User issues within SLAs and to meet customer and estate wide specified KPIs to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
– Deliver the highest standards of B2B and B2C support to Partners & End Users
– Liaise with Suppliers (both internal and external) to ensure speedy resolution of issues
– Manage escalations for all customer related technical issues, product and technical questions from customers and 3rd party engineers.
– Previous experience within a customer facing role
– Close attention to detail and diagnostic skills / ability to logically think problems through to a final resolution
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– A keen interest / demonstrable knowledge of Wi-Fi and/or mobile devices and/or broadband technologies
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about