We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
We’re looking for our next graduate recruit. Previous successful candidates are now forging careers on air and behind the scenes at Sky Sports News.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Be part of an award-winning, 24-hour, rolling sports news channel where journalism is at the top of its agenda. You’ll spend a year working in different areas of the news room, learning from the best planners, news editors, producers, writers, reporters and presenters in the business. You’ll have a fantastic experience and end up in a strong position to move into a full-time role in the industry.
– Experience all aspects of our 24-hour news operation.
– Research and plan stories and shoots.
– Write scripts and stories for all our platforms.
– Edit pictures for all our platforms.
– Learn about TV news production.
– Work with reporters on location.
– Journalistic flair.
– A passion for sport.
– Great team-working skills.
– A deep understanding of the sports journalism industry.
– Hold, or be working towards, a degree qualification (or equivalent), from a properly accredited journalism course.
– 100 words per minute shorthand is a strong preference.
– The ability to work flexible shift patterns.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about