We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Sky Business Delivery Team provides end-to-end project management for Sky Business from initiation through to production support. This is managed in line with business priorities with three key focus areas: delivery of growth within TV; build and scale a connectivity business and delivering a capability to support future growth.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
This is a key role as Sky Business scales the Connectivity business to grow market shares across multiple products. As a more junior member of the team the candidate will work with other Project Managers to support in project delivery whilst building Sky Business knowledge and experience. This includes:
* Support in scaling connectivity services offered by Sky through the Wholesale channel.
* Deliver system changes required to scale the Sky Business connectivity business.
* Where required migrate customers to connectivity services provided by Sky Business.
* Project Manage the rollout of Wi-Fi deployments to customer sites.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Ensure documentation is accurate and up to date following completion of activities, checking for accuracy of the information received.
* Responsible for driving delivery of key milestones, managing dependencies and risks, and driving resolution of issues.
* Effectively communicate project status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
* Familiarity with MS Project and proficiency across MS Office Suite of products.
* Knowledge of Connectivity products, preferably Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
* Experience working with Prince2 and/or Agile project methodology.
* Effective communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills.
* Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
* Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better