National Account Manager – Southern Region
An exciting opportunity to join our b2b division at Sky UK. You will be working within the challenging, exciting and fun sector of Pubs. Managing some of our most important group customers. You will be joining a relatively small team of National Account Mangers covering the UK. We are looking for someone with strong business acumen, a good understanding of customer account management. You will be responsible for executing and shaping business plans to grow subscriptions across your existing accounts and unlock opportunity from new prospects. You will need strong analytical and reporting skills and will work closely with the wider Sky team to deliver your plans.
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky, providing a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI unrivalled entertainment, from unmissable live sport and breaking news, to the best drama and comedy, documentaries and films.
In addition to its entertainment portfolio, Sky Business provides communication services to its customers including Sky WiFi and Sky Ethernet.
By joining the Sky Business team you have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading sport and entertainment brand, gaining access and a unique insight into workings of broadcasting business. This is also an exciting opportunity to be part of an ever-evolving business which never sits still, as we continually looking to grow and develop our product portfolio.
At Sky Business we work in a truly collaborative environment, where new ideas are welcomed and we encourage the creativity of our team members. As a business we always look to put the customer at the heart of what we do as we aim to truly make a difference to customers’ businesses through our product offering. We also strive to be fair and responsible about how we do business, with our Ocean Rescue campaign an example of how we are looking to make a difference.
Finally, we believe in making Sky a great place to work, offering a truly inclusive workplace and a commitment to supporting our people to grow and develop, both within their current role and enabling them to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for a people person who has a good understanding of customer account management and strong business acumen. Working closely with the wider Sky team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering on business plans to grow subscriptions across your existing accounts and unlock new opportunities from new prospects. We are looking for someone who is good at building and nurturing relationships with customers and colleagues alike, and can demonstrate strong analytical and reporting skills.
– Responsible for managing an existing portfolio of key accounts.
– Working with Sky’s full product suite of TV and Connectivity products, look to secure existing revenues and unlock new revenue streams to deliver growth by working closely with the wider Sky Business team, including Marketing, Operations, Legal and Finance.
– Create and deliver the Regional Pub Group’s commercial plan.
– Deliver revenue growth across your portfolio or regional account pub group customers
– Uncover new opportunities to grow revenues & subscriptions across Sky’s full product suite, TV & connectivity
– Develop and nurture ‘winning relationships’ with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
– experience within relevant sector: hospitality, licence trade or FMCG with a track record of customer account / commercial management.
– extensive experience of business development
– commercial acumen and planning skills
– analytical and Data savvy with ability to work through complexity
– passion for delivering engaging and innovative digital customer engagement comms
– excellent attention to detail
– strong communication skills, with excellent relationship building skills
– exceptional organisation skills and ability to work on own initiative
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about