We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Management Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is part of the churn performance area for the Spanish market and is responsible for:
– Working closely with the Trading and Finance teams to ensure churn targets are aligned to the overall strategic churn plan you will own
– Developing advanced analytics with our Data Intelligence team to better understand the cause and effect of churn by customer behaviour
– Developing custom reports to track the performance of our customer group activity as well as the lead indicators of churn
– Identifying improvement opportunities though data, research & insight and leading the development of solutions across functions
– Anticipating risk and working across the business to put actions in place to manage and mitigate
– Continuously finding new ways to optimise our processes and customer journeys
– Providing clear and succinct performance updates to senior management
– Providing recommendations and facilitating decision making with senior management to help drive and prioritise change
– Strong data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on your analysis
– Proven track record of being able to use insight and analysis to build sound and actionable business cases
– Excellent communicator, able to land simple summaries and recommendations
– Proven track record in delivering change and ability to measure success
– Experience working within fast-paced and high-pressured commercial environments
– Excellent Excel skills – formulas, pivot tables
– A high performer used to being stretched and challenged
– Delivers on time to a consistently high standard
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about