Training Period: 14 months
Requirements: at least two GCSEs A* – C or 9-4 (including English and Maths)
Qualification achieved: Customer Service Practitioner Standard
Start date: 9th September 2019
About the programme
Spend 14 months with our Customer Advisor teams, absorbing the key skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed on your apprenticeship.
- Your first 4 weeks will be spent learning the skills needed to become a Customer Service advisor before you start the practical part of your apprenticeship.
- Team up with our trained advisors and experience what it’s like to work in a professional contact centre.
- Get to know the ways the advisors support and listen to customers, understanding how resolve their queries when they call.
- You’ll have a varied timetable and flexibility will be required as you’ll be asked to work on weekends and evenings.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great at building and maintaining customer relationships
- Passionate about Sky and hungry to learn
- Collaborative and great with people
- Approachable and adaptable
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 19th May 2019. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about