Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Consolidation Manager will be responsible for tracking, communicating and supporting decisions around Sky’s weekly trading performance across all products and channels.
They will need to be strong collaborators with the Product Teams, Routes to Market, Customer Service group and finance to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely decisions.
What you’ll do:
– Consolidation of in weekly trading numbers across the UK business
– Contributing to the weekly UK exec trading cycle ( UK Exec trading pack production / MD pre-meet / modelling potential growth trends)
– Ensure we adhere to Comcast audit standards across all Trading reporting
– Assist with key trading projects (incl Anaplan development – a centralised data /reporting tool)
– Provide concise and insightful analysis – be the specialist in everything there is to know about customer and product growth metrics during the quarterly planning process and collaborate with commercial, finance and operations to embed the targets.
– Remove inefficiency and duplication in reporting. Automate where possible, using the latest tools where required, by working closely with our data and insights team.
What you’ll bring:
– Forward-thinking collaborator able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, Trading teams, Customer Service group and finance to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely decisions..
– Highly numerate and analytical combined with excellent communication skills to present findings in written, PowerPoint, spreadsheet and verbal format to senior partners.
– Experienced in fast paced work environments with large & complex data, delivering quick decision making that is commercial. Sectors might include but are not limited to, telecoms, Media, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG.
– Solid understanding of key financial performance indicators and how these are to be used when making decisions and recommendations.
– Comfortable with data – able to work with large/complex data sets in excel; perform trend analysis and be confident in drawing conclusions, insights and making recommendations
– End to End understanding – able to work across silos to ensure we have a clear view of what is happening in the business across all areas within Trading
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
– Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.