Join us as a Sales Advisor in our Dublin contact centre earning €26,165 per annum with the opportunity to earn bonus on top. It’s our people that make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you’ll split your time between home and the office.
What you’ll do:
• Have great conversations to meet our customers’ needs, letting your personality shine
• Take inbound calls from new customers wanting to join Sky or existing customers looking to upgrade
• Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
• Work 39 hours per week Monday – Sunday between the hours of 8am & 9pm
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we’ll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you’ll bring:
• Brilliant at connecting with people
• Ability to understand our customers’ needs
• A passion for selling
• Creative approach to problem solving
There are reasons people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
• Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband
Health and well being
• Discounts on external gyms
• Cycle to work scheme
• Private healthcare
• Dental and other healthcare options
• Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
• Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you’ll work!
You’ll be based at our brilliant Contact Centre at Burlington Plaza in the centre of Dublin, but you’ll spend a chunk of your time at home for the time being until government restrictions are lifted. When you’re on site, you’ll have access to free tea and coffee, break out TV area, bike rack, changing/shower facilities, and discounted bus travel.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.