Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We are looking for a problem-solving specialist and creative mind to join our team of support experts working in a fast paced and challenging environment where no two days are the same” – Craig Barclay
As a member of the Risk Support team within Sky Finance Systems Platform, you will help to monitor, support and maintain our Production estate.
What you’ll do:
• Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, supporting business-critical Production platforms
• Understand Business/stakeholder requirements and identify/implement the best possible solutions
• Drive continuous improvement, own and proactively seek out opportunities for change
• Ensure all work tasks are completed or resolved to a high quality within agreed timelines.
• Team player who enjoys overcoming challenges
What you’ll bring:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
• Great problem solving and troubleshooting ability, clear and logical approach to tasks
• Ability to multitask and flexibility to manage changing priorities
• Good working knowledge of SQL, Unix and Oracle Databases
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.