Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“The Internal Communications Manager will develop Sky Business’ internal communication strategy, ensuring we deliver engaging internal communications that equip and encourage our people to do great work. You’ll manage the development of all internal communication campaigns, from crafting plans to improving internal engagement, through to delivery.” Tracy Harrison, Director of Marketing
What you’ll do:
– Develop and deliver quarterly plans to engage Sky people in key campaigns across all Sky Business sectors; from MARCOMS, sales and operations, to people programme initiatives, as well as specific key projects.
– Manage and deliver all BAU internal communication channels/tools to ensure all colleagues are informed of business news, issues, changes and direction.
– Ensure all comms activities deliver clear, consistent messages across all channels, for all audiences and aligned to Sky branding.
– Work with key internal partners at all levels, to ensure comms are focused and deliver on key messages and objectives.
– Develop and use relationships, building a broad network across Sky, with specific focus on wider Sky internal comms team to ensure a joined-up approach.
– Work with the Sky Business Events Manager to support in delivery of Sky Business internal conference(s) and quarterly briefings.
What you’ll bring:
– Proficiency in PowerPoint and word, as well as experience of intranet and knowledge management systems.
– Budget management experience
– Proven educational/advice-based communications
– Ability to understand wider business. strategies/objectives and audiences, and effectively reflect these in plans and activities.
– Ability to generate engaging copy and proof-read to high standards.
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work so we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.