This role can be based in Osterley or Livingston
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will partner with our Consumer Solutions Group to develop Reward solutions that address specific People challenges as well as day to day Reward issues. You will work closely with the wider Reward team along with Reward Operations to deliver new reward initiatives across Sky.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with Consumer Solutions Group to understand their specific People needs and collaborate with the People team to translate these for reward.
• Develop and deliver creative reward solutions to business problems, ensuring stakeholders are onboard and solutions successfully deployed.
• Work with the rest of the team and other internal stakeholders to deliver reward solutions across Sky.
• Work with the Reward Operations and Technology teams to embed change.
What you’ll bring:
• A consistent track record of delivering transformation projects and initiatives in a complex environment incorporating a broad range of reward issues.
• Ability to lead and deliver high status and complex projects – from conception, to analysis, through effective collaboration and communications, to full implementation and review.
• Experience of building successful relationships and influencing at a senior management level.
• You will have advanced data analysis skills and be able to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand.
• Resilience, flexibility and can work in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change. Consulting experience is desirable but not crucial.
• Experience in partnering with volume roles – in call centres, retail or hospitality
Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that’s both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best! From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time – it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design fantastic products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find six subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon!
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus, there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes, and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.