We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The Product Revenue Manager will drive revenue by delivering cross-sell plans and targeted offers to cohorts across the customer lifecycle. You will leverage multiple customer touchpoints to increase ARPU, tenure and products per customer. The role works with Product, Technology and eCommerce teams to make sure there is a cycle of continuous improvement and ongoing development of all existing customer purchase journeys.
What you’ll do:
• Alongside the other Product Revenue Manager, develop targeted and relevant up-sell and cross-sell plans that drive revenue for both Cinema, Entertainment and Boost and support the implementation of them
• Work with Planning & Performance and Finance to agree software investment that deliver incremental sales and product attach
• Working with the Product Revenue Controller and other teams across NOW TV, offer ongoing analysis and performance data that help feed a ‘test and learn’ approach to propensity modelling
• Work collaboratively to find innovative ways to present cross-sell journeys across all customer touchpoints (including paid and owned channels)
• Work with the eCommerce and Product teams to look at ways to best present offers and sales journeys within the app
• Report on customer and revenue performance for Cinema, Entertainment and Boost (liaising and working with the Planning and Performance team)
What you’ll bring:
• Be a confident communicator, able to present concepts and ideas to senior customers as well influencing and working with cross-functional teams.
• Have strong numeracy and Excel skills – and are confident crafting targets and forecasts to support promotional Investment
• Planning is a key strength of yours and collaboration is intrinsically a part of how you work
• Preferably experience working in online or consumer focused industries
• Knowledge of digital marketing and/or eCommerce would be beneficial.
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.