Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
AdSmart from Sky is a revolutionary new approach to TV advertising. It allows advertisers to cherry-pick their top priority audiences – whether that’s within a region, city or postcode, or in a specific life-stage, demographic, or housing type – and then advertise to them on some of Sky’s most popular channels.
Supplemented by Sky’s digital and Video-on-Demand (VOD) assets, it represents the market leading addressable video platform in the UK.
What you’ll do:
– Know the regional/local advertising markets in your region and maximize all potential Addressable video Local opportunities
– Maximising revenue by converting single campaign clients into long term regular advertisers.
– Detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and pipelining
– Manage multiple campaigns and targets at any given time
– Delivering excellent customer service by understanding in detail the customer needs
– Regular reporting and analysis on performance and productivity to present in team meetings
– Use of the full sales method mix including self-sufficient lead generation, primarily face to face meetings, telephone calls and networking
What you’ll bring:
– Full UK Driving License
– Proven experience of face to face sales
– A good understanding of local/regional digital media
– Adaptable communication skills and have well developed sales skill.
– Live on or near patch
– Ability to work alone for extended periods of time, as well as part of a team supporting the wider region & territory members as required
– Able to present using Powerpoint
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know, if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer