Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Contact TechnologyEngineer you will have a technical understanding of contact centre technologies and services. For this role the primary focus is maintaining and developing the underlying contact centre technologies that power the multi-channel contact centre estate.
There is a broad range of work associated with this role from assisting the development of new solutions and supporting project deliveries through to working with other engineers to provide root cause analysis for issues.
This role involves working with technical and business teams to help maximise the benefit from the Sky’s contact centre estate. Also working closely with the wider Sky technology teams and service providers, Genesys, LivePerson, Semafone, Verint, Nice, IBM and Nuance.
What you’ll do:
- Engineering and maintenance of technology solutions provided by CT
- Deploying change through the environments and into production using proven, repeatable automation techniques
- Liaise with those who provide the technology that underpins the CT technology stack to ensure ongoing compatibility and stability of CT solutions
- Provide 3rd line support for CT solutions and engage with vendors where appropriate
- Work with CT Support teams to determine root cause of failures, implement fixes, improve the stability and overall health of CT solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, vendors and other technology teams
- Ensure that engineering documentation is appropriate and maintained on an ongoing basis
What you’ll bring:
- An IT background that encompasses a breadth of contact centre technologies
- Genesys PureEngage (nice to have but not essential) – Voice (inbound & outbound), Reporting, Chat and Call Recording/Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Up to date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Experienced in working in a dynamic team who is involved in multiple work-streams across various technologies including but not limited to Windows and Linux OS
- Adaptable to change and promoting new ideas
- Highly effective, positive and influential communication style
- Understanding of contact centre technology concepts. Experience of ITIL would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, applicable to complex situations
Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.