Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
To create, deliver and manage compelling weekly and monthly content plans including linear channel schedules and programme inventories that are aligned with the needs of key stakeholders and meet Service KPIs whilst within budget. To communicate those plans and any changes to relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
• Identify tactical schedule opportunities for linear schedule and On Demand.
• Enter monthly programming into scheduling software, whilst considering licensing, compliance and editorial factors.
• Maintain programming inventories across a suite of channels including up-to-date right’s information.
• Complete and communicate changes to channel plans, ensuring all relevant departments are aware of the latest plans.
• Track content performance using ratings software and internal reports.
• Be the key point person for a number of departments including Content Services, EPG and Compliance.
• Ad hoc tasks to support the department.
What you’ll bring:
• A positive, can-do approach.
• Creative thinker with ability to apply lateral thinking to problems.
• Self-starter with a high degree of personal motivation.
• Strong editorial judgment and a passion for TV.
• Ideally experience of TV scheduling or media planning.
• Ideally will have experience using scheduling software.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to draw fresh insight from data.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities whilst delivering consistently to deadline.
The Content team at Sky UK are responsible for commissioning, acquiring and Planning content across our multiple content & channel brands including Sky Max, Sky Showcase and Sky Cinema. This team creates and manages the content story for Sky ensuring a continuous and ever evolving offering for Sky Customers, that meets all business KPIs.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.