Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Sky original film department is looking for a highly organised and self-motivated Business Affairs Executive to join their team and support in the financing, acquiring, and subsequent release of all Original Films across Sky’s platforms, theatrical, and home entertainment.
The Business Affairs Executive will manage a wide range of activities from development through to production, delivery, and release.
What you’ll do:
- Liaising externally with producers, distributors and sales agents
- Overseeing and managing finance tracker and contact tracker, ensuring all are updated on a regular basis. Contributing and helping production coordinator to handle the Sky Original film slate document
- Organising, coordinating, and taking minutes at start-up meetings, production catchups, and financial closing calls. Distributing key notes and action points to all attendees and relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating with producers for any Sky requests such as set visits, Sky VIP, asset days, cast and crew screenings
- Submitting finance approvals and work with Cinema finance team to process, monitor and track invoices and payments
- Overseeing and collating all post-production paperwork/deliverables including post-closing tidy up: downloading bible, collating all documents including talent contracts, updating final legal closing checklist
- Helping coordinate the delivery of films with Sky production coordinator, overseeing Sky credit insertion and that full delivery can be accepted
What you’ll bring:
- Experience as either a Production, Finance, Sales or Acquisition Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great multi-tasking skills
- A high level of proactiveness and assertiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to last-minute changes
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We want to make Sky Studios famous for exceptional content and a place where Europe’s top creatives want to do their best work. By 2024, viewers across Europe will be able to enjoy twice as much Sky original content as they do today, fully supported and backed by Comcast NBC Universal. We’re an agile Studio, seeking out untold stories while working in creative partnership with today’s best writers, producers and on-screen talent – bringing viewers content they wouldn’t find anywhere else.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.