We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
As the Paid Search Executive, you will have responsibility for running the day-to-day activity of our Paid Search programme working with our specialist agency to hit our targets and implement new test plans to make sure our account keeps evolving
What you’ll do:
• Run the day-to-day contact and lead the specialist agency in developing and implementing the NOW Paid Search strategies that deliver against our KPIs across NOW Entertainment, Cinema, Sports and Broadband products
• With the support of the Digital Marketing Controller, evolve the Paid Search programme with a view on our commercial targets
• Hold positive relationships with our Paid Search agency & Partners such as Google
• Handle weekly reporting and supplying data for ad hoc requests
• Run and develop an evolving channel testing plan across all of NOW TV’s products. Approval of new ad copy/extensions
• Ensuring BAU Paid Search hygiene factors are in place
• Work closely with the Digital, Search and e-commerce members of NOW to deliver search strategies and influence landing page and conversion optimisation projects.
What you’ll bring:
• Demonstrable experience in online marketing, ideally within an PPC role with online media buying models including CPC, CPC, CPA etc
• Be commercially and analytically minded with a strong focus on sales and budgets
• Comfortable with Excel including formulas and pivot tables and Microsoft PowerPoint – presenting sales information in a clear and impactful way
• Be a team player with strong personal skills and a can-do, fun attitude to life and work
• Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance
• Able to balance multiple deadlines and projects whilst not comprising on the quality of work and adapt to the demands of working in a constantly evolving environment
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.