Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Strategic Insight team within Sky Media, you’ll influence the strategic direction of Sky Media and work on several influential projects
What you’ll do:
– Support Sky Media in their strategic transformation programme across topics such as inventory, pricing, targeting, measurement and optimisation.
– Drive the development of CFlight, the industry’s first cross-platform, unified advertising currency that forms the most comprehensive representation of ad campaign exposures across all platforms and screens in the UK
– Deliver projects to external clients and Sky Media, managing the insight development, quality control and visualisation
– Bring originality and expertise to the insight generation process and to actively support the development of those within the team
– Work closely with the business, identifying new insight needs and proposition enhancements
– Deliver insight in a professional manner ensuring focus is on insight consumption and exploitation
– Come up with solutions to complex issues which ‘cut through’ protracted solutions
– Actively participate in the alignment of understanding with other sources of Sky insight
What you’ll bring:
– Experience of defining analytical solutions, exploiting of a range of analytical techniques and demonstrable experience of solving complex business problems
– Experience of applying statistical, modelling and segmentation techniques within a commercial environment, preferably with TV or online media subject matter expertise
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience of conveying complex issues to a non-technical audience
– Extensive stakeholder management experience with negotiation and influencing skills and the confidence to interact at all levels of an organization
– Qualifications (or experience that has brought you to degree standard) in a numerate subject such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operational research etc.
– Technical skills of analytical tools or languages such as SQL, Python, Big Query etc.
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.