Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Planning & Strategy Implementation team. The team focus on shaping and driving the delivery of the major cross functional programmes that have significant strategic importance for Sky. This is an extremely high profile position with access to the most senior Executive stakeholders. The team consists of c. 20 ex-management consultants and heavy hitting programme delivery leaders.
What you’ll do:
– Lead end to end delivery of large and complex transformation programmes or workstreams
– Lead large programme teams across multiple work streams (e.g. technology, operations, digital, marketing, commercial, finance etc)
– Shape the initiation of new activity, defining the scope/approach. ensuring a clear rationale, defining the governance and reporting structure
– Ensure key updates, issues, decisions etc. are known, appraised, mitigated and effectively communicated to business stakeholders, sponsors, etc.
– Provide challenge and offer alternative solutions where applicable
– Drive delivery of large programme business benefits to realise the business case
– Own the E2E plan, identifying key milestones, priorities, dependencies and resources
– Depending on the programme need, facilitate change management, operating model design, or process improvement
What you’ll bring:
– Ideally will have experience within a “big 4” management consultancy or large blue chip with exposure to leading large scale cross functional change programmes
– Has vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders
– Able to influence others in the absence of any direct authority
– A strong communicator (and listener) at all levels – able to translate messages in a straightforward and simple manner
– Able to build effective and trusted relationships and collaborate with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation including Executive level
– Strong experience in delivering change within the business environment
– Experience in transformation, including programme leadership, change management or operating model design
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
– Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.