Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is a great opportunity to join us and work within our fantastic Post Production Bookings Team, who work closely with multiple clients within the Sky Business and beyond. This role is suited for someone who is already has Post Production Co-Ordinator skills, who wants to take their learnings and development further within Sky.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients and colleagues to plan and schedule all Post Production requirements across ingest, edit and audio in an organised and efficient manner;
- Proactively work with team members to share resources and be efficient in the way you work;
- Help to advise clients when logistical and technical issues arise;
- Provide a highly professional service to our clients and be mindful of the needs of the business;
- Schedule, communicate and help organise our talent best suited for the project.
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of scheduling and experience of using scheduling software.
- An understanding and appreciation of fast turnaround editing, as well as long form end to end post production workflows.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A strong attention to detail and a good I.T. ability.
- Professionalism and a willingness to go the extra mile for the client is essential, as well as an ability to find solutions to problems.
- A proactive approach.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.