Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
There are two key responsible procurement initiatives that this role will lead on. For Sky Zero we’ll cut the carbon emissions created by our suppliers across the world by at least 50%. For Supplier Diversity, we’ll use Sky’s spending power to support economic prosperity & opportunities for diverse suppliers and ensure that all our suppliers operate in a way that is consistent with, and adheres to, a commitment to equality and diversity.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage & implement the Responsible Procurement strategy for Sky Group Procurement, converting strategy to action
- Define, drive and manage responsible procurement projects, identifying & resolving issues
- Define & implement process improvement
- Lead the measurement, analysis and reporting for Responsible Procurement.
- Partner with Procurement, Responsible Business team, Supply Chain, Suppliers & the Business to organise and deliver activities, share best practices and provide guidance.
- Management of a dedicated Supplier Diversity Manager.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of procurement process and responsible procurement practices
- Project management skills.
- Ability to get things done: strong organisational and time management skills; capability to identify issues and to deal with them proactively and effectively; find consensus; achieve meaningful goals
- Experience of change management or business transformation.
- Excellent analytical skills with a first-class attention to detail. An ability to see the bigger picture, connect the dots whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Great communication & presentation skills: simplifying complex technical issues for senior & business consumption; great storytelling abilities; present to and inspire non-experts about a series of complex topics.
- Stakeholder management: able to build strong, lasting relationships across different geographic locations and varying cultures.
- Italian and/or German language skills would be an advantage
We bring the best from the global market into Sky – we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embeded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.