Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The People Partner role serves as a key change agent that contracts into the business to drive and align People strategic priorities with business strategy, whilst also supporting the strategic goals and needs of the business.
What you’ll do:
– Accountable for the design and delivery of strategic people plans to enable business outcomes
– Act as a local point of business expertise for CofE’s to help shape people products & services
– Challenge the business to ensure there is integrity in all of our people decisions
– Question and challenge senior business leaders to get to the root cause of business issues, and use this to effectively match CofE products to business issues
– Proactive talent management of the directorate, including identifying opportunities for talent mobility across the organisation, succession planning and external talent pipelining
– Embed and achieve D&I ambitions through all people initiatives
– Role model and coach our leaders to embed Leader Model and drive cultural change
– Ensure consistent reward and banding principles are applied across the employee lifecycle
– Seek impactful workforce data & insights to enable more effective business decisions
– Partner with leaders to create solutions which build a high performance culture, in turn driving higher employee engagement and performance
– Act as overall lead for organisational change, focusing on organisational design best practice and the embedding of change. Work closely with a People Consultant who is responsible for the delivery of the change
What you’ll bring:
– Demonstrable success in influencing senior business stakeholders, to adopt appropriate people strategies which enable business outcomes.
– The ability to seek and analyse data from multiple sources to get to the root cause of business issues, and use this to effectively match CofE products to business issues
– A broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including demonstrable experience of shaping people produces and services
– Demonstrable experience leading organisational change, including organisational design best practice and embedding change.
– The commercial awareness to understand how great people decisions can drive tangible improvements in business performance.
– The ability to work both alone and collaboratively, working closely with your peers in the HR team and more broadly across Sky.
– Demonstrable experience coaching senior leaders on personal development areas and supporting leadership team dynamics and effectiveness.
Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that’s both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best. From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time – it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design awesome products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
– Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.