This role is the Saturday and Sunday (0830 – 1900) Flexible shift
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Think you can talk to business customers? Can you talk Sports? Join an elite customer service team that drives multi-million pound revenues for Sky every year! As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for business customer TV & Wifi customers through both inbound, outbound and e-mail communication. You will drive revenue through upsell, new business and managing churn and retention,” John Mallin, Customer Service Manager
What you’ll do:
A strong teammate with a flexible approach, you’ll bring with you excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for delivering the best possible service. And since you’ll often be managing multiple online conversations, you’ll need to be confident on a keyboard, with a strong attention to detail, and equally confident picking-up the phone and speaking directly with a customer.
- Correspond to Customer via several mediums: Email, Phone or mail.
- Managing multiple customer contacts across various channels and resolving all queries efficiently
- Primary contact for all migrated inbound customer telephone calls and email traffic
- Keeping the Business CRM system up to date.
- Manage orders and requests (both TV & Wifi), on behalf of the customer
- Customer focused with strong problem solving skills
What you’ll bring:
- Naturally driven to meet targets
- A strong communicator with an engaging personality
- Open to learning new skills and be flexible with your approach
- Motivated by working as part of a great team
- Passionate about all things Sky
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.