Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Liaising with clients across NBCU, Sky Studios and third-party productions, the Production Rep is the key Sky Studios Elstree (SSE) contact for all clients from enquiry to wrap. They will be responsible for management of production requests across all stages and production facilities, supporting internal and external clients and providing a best-in-class service to productions whilst optimising the use of Sky Studios Elstree resources. They will excel in a dynamic environment and have the confidence and ability to handle multiple different projects with changing priorities and moving deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Working to the Commercial Director to help ensure the Studio achieves budget and utilisation targets
- Primary point of contact with clients (production companies, producers, HoPs, UPMs, LPs, PEs, PMs) managing bookings and coordination of stages, production office buildings, warehouses, backlot and required facilities, from initial enquiry through to final billing
- Key user of Studio resource management system, to manage client information, demand pipeline, quoting, contracting, billing, reporting and all relevant business data
- Liaise with all relevant Sky Studios Elstree business areas to prepare client quotes, optimising resources and using the site in the most effective and efficient way
- Track client activity and billing across main packages, add-on’s, exchanges, PO’s, sub-rentals, missing/damaged equipment and returns to keep all aspects of our business up-to-date and successful
- Working closely with the Operations and Facilities teams to ensure studio facilities are prepared for client arrival, client needs are met, workflows are seamless, and the production lifecycle runs smoothly
- Help to drive sustainability across all productions using Sky Studios Elstree, providing relevant guidance and business support
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of production experience and expertise on operational aspects of production and/or sound stages
- Knowledge of HETV/Film industry and studio facilities
- Strong client services and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in production, budgeting and planning processes
- Effective team player but can work independently with confidence
- Highly delivery focused and solution orientated; quick to respond/act
- Must have solid communication and interpersonal skills, superior organizational skills and be very detail oriented; able to handle conflict and prioritise client needs effectively
Sky Studios Elstree
Sky Studios Elstree will provide a new home for Britain’s thriving production sector and much needed studio space for Europe’s brightest talent. Not only will it enable Sky to double its investment in Sky Originals, it will also play host to major film productions from NBCUniversal.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Sky Studios Elstree, Hertfordshire:
Opening in early 2022, Sky Studios Elstree will become the beating production heart for new Sky Originals and Hollywood blockbusters from NBCUniversal. The studio lot and office space features cutting-edge technology, screening rooms, landscaped gardens and is set to be the world’s most sustainable film and TV studio.
It’s easy to get to Sky Studios Elstree. You can hop on a free electric shuttle bus to and from Elstree and Borehamwood station, or park your car or bike on-site. When you’re here, make sure you grab a coffee or lunch in our subsidised café and sit in our central plaza surrounded by blockbuster-making sound stages.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.