Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“We’re recruiting for a highly motivated Senior Automation Tester to ensure quality for projects, delivering exciting changes across Sky’s platforms” says Sky’s Platform Assurance Manager
What you’ll do:
• Support the Assurance Lead to drive improvements in the automation test strategy, processes and tools.
• Work collaboratively and inclusively with other Sky Test and Project Teams to co-ordinate multi team End to End test activities.
• Be responsible for designing and building automated tests to ensure quality for project deliveries.
• Produce test estimates and innovative test approaches to ensure the quality of change and feature deliveries.
• Ensure test best practice, continual improvements and appropriate standards are adhered to.
• Be creative and action-oriented
What you’ll bring:
• Extensive experience of hands-on testing of complex technology estates.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of automation test strategies, frameworks, tools E.G. Java / Selenium / Cucumber / REST API / Maven / IntelliJ / GIT / Empirix and CICD tools.
• Proven experience of Browser and mobile automation testing.
• Ability to prioritise your own workload and to adapt to changing priorities.
• Knowledge of different delivery methodologies and best practice, E.G. Agile / Waterfall.
• A collaborative and influential mindset and the ability to communicate at all levels.
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.