Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Systems Integration is the beating heart of the software delivery team within Group Product Hub here at Sky. We are looking for a Senior Manager to join the Systems Integration team to manage AV and device inter-operability within the home.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the relationship & engagement with 3rd party companies selling A/V and InterOps devices used by our customers
• Creation & management of a facility representative of our customers to be used for Testing, Field Defect Reproduction (FDR) and In-life incidents which also provides the ability to perform regular DTG style testing
• Support incidents and investigations through to resolution and RCA, followed by extending or modifying our environment for test and FDR to prevent further leaks
• Help drive and support the centralisation of validation and effort across territories where possible to improve efficiencies and increase cover
• Working with Product Quality & Reliability to ensure that changes can be tracked via data and provide direct improvements for customers, call centres and engineers
• Provide regular clear reporting across all activities for senior management
• Cultivate continuous improvement in people, process and product delivery and maintain a safe and healthy working environment
• Lead, inspire, grow and recognise your team
What you’ll bring:
• Strong people and team management skills, with significant hands-on line management experience as Scrum Master or Engineering Manager (or related roles) in technical teams
• Proven experience on creating and growing strong collaboration with 3rd parties with relentless focus on customer experience
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, knowing how to earn and build trust with the team and partners
• Key advocate of receiving, providing and acting on constructive feedback
• In depth engineering expertise in AV & inter-operability standards within the home
• Strong experience in managing live incidents from triage, through to lessons learnt
Group Product is the team behind the renowned Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.