Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are looking for somebody passionate about transformation and continuous improvement to join our Product Sourcing team. The role will require an analytical eye to drive standardisation and centralisation to our processes, reporting and systems. This is a perfect role for somebody who is keen to understand more about how the end-to-end Supply Chain works and may be thinking longer term about a role in sourcing.
What you’ll do:
Manage a Governance Framework to Assess Supply Risk
• Set up regular reviews to assess supplier risk and manage and deploy a standardised framework across the organisation that ensures the risk is appropriately governed.
• Provide market intelligence and fact-based analytics to support that risk assessment.
• via business reviews.
• Facilitate identification of any single source risk within the supply chain and deploy appropriate strategies to mitigate.
Drive Transformation and Continuous Improvement in Sourcing Data Management
• Support and develop a robust reporting mechanism to present product sourcing spend data on a regular basis.
• Develop robust financial tracking and reporting mechanisms including contract status.
Drive Transformation and Continuous Improvement in our Processes
• Manage the purchase order workflows within Ariba to ensure the right stakeholders are reviewing and approving the right purchase orders and contracts
• Own our Group’s Supplier Business Review schedule.
• Own the supplier Onboarding Process.
Drive Transformation and Continuous Improvement in our Systems
• Develop a central repository / source a solution to centralise our contract storage.
• Own our systems and act as the conduit to enhance our systems
What you’ll bring:
• Excellent IT skills – Proficient use of MS programs, particularly Excel to help simplify and optimise our data and reporting. Experience of working with ERP systems.
• Strong Project Management skills – Relevant Transformation experience ideally within a medium / large size corporate company. Has experience of working within a procurement function. Lean Six Sigma training. Project management qualifications are preferred but not required.
• Analytical – The ability to utilize analytical skills to interpret data and drive reporting.
• Self-Starter – The role will require close collaboration with the Group Product Sourcing Team but will ultimately require a self-starter to develop and deliver the solutions and enhancements we need.
• Excellent communication skills – The role will operate on a global basis demanding the ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
• Relationship Management – The ability to build relationships, both internally and externally, at all levels and to interface with senior executives of key suppliers.
• Innovation – The natural inclination to evaluate and challenge business-as-usual practices.
• Integrity – The commitment to always do the right thing, displaying consistent judgment.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.