Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Group OTT Product Analytics Team, you will provide critical insight to improve our customers’ product experience. You will be part of a team that is at the forefront of analytics and a team that drives decision making across Sky Group products. Working collaboratively with other teams, you will be the expert when it comes to customer product behaviour. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and want to influence and drive product change, then this role could be for you.
What you’ll do:
• Produce high quality, actionable insights through analytics and cutting-edge predictive algorithms
• Develop and maintain strategies and segments for different business areas: tracking performance of actions taken and articulating reasons behind it and recommending improvement actions
• Execute the Service Technology analytics plan/roadmap
• Be a technical problem solver, playing a strategic role and feeding back insights to the Service Technology team
What you’ll bring:
• Self-starter who’s actively curious about what numbers are telling us and how they can be actioned to improve customer plans
• Knowledge: Experience in commercial, data-rich BtoC environments, ideally Financial Services, eCommerce, Telecommunications, etc.
• Technical experience across data manipulation tools such as SQL, BigQuery, Python, and R
• Experience using visualisation tools like Tableau or QlikView
Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and make Sky more relevant. We are working with the rest of Sky to create innovative data products that are going to change Sky and bring value to our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.