Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Based in Leeds, our Technology team is one of the largest technical hubs in the UK, it’s a strategic location for our business and offers a vibrant place to live and work.” – Senior Product Owner
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define and document detailed requirements for Sky’s products & services.
- Collaborate with your Business Analyst to write epics and user stories and agree on the prioritisation of tasks.
- Prioritising the product development roadmap and working with your team and stakeholders to balance the needs and priorities of the business and our customers.
- Lead your team of software engineers, doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible.
- Work with our Design & Optimisation teams to shape and steer the features we build to meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Deliver world class user journeys that our customers value
- Liaise closely with stakeholders to give updates or progress, raising any risks to deliverables and agreeing on priorities and timescales.
What you’ll bring:
- Should have experience of working with online or internal tech teams. A preference of working within an agile environment is preferable but for the right candidate not essential.
- You should have strong management and interpersonal skills and be confident in speaking to groups of stakeholders on conference calls and in meetings.
- As Product Owner you should have strong leadership skills and be able to convey your Product Vision enthusiastically to stakeholders.
- Should have a keen interest in digital products and technologies.
- Will have strong analytical skills and be able to work with our analytics team to review the performance of our journeys and identify areas of improvement
- Will be adept at providing the interface between business and technical stakeholders with an ability to bridge the language gap between the two
- Ability to define relative business value and service cost
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you’re a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you’ll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.