Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Debt management team.” – DTH Collections Manager
What you’ll do:
- Complete accurate reconciliations – do the numbers add up and make sense?
- Identify, analyse and take ownership for issues – has anything broken and how can we fix it?
- Prioritise personal work load – have we got the important work done?
- Work both internally and with other teams to improve processes – what can we do better?
- Analyse trends within the reports – has anything changed?
- Compile accurate management information – have we told the right people?
– Build and maintain strong working relationships – are we working as a team?
- Participate in other activities in line with business needs – are we supporting the department?
What you’ll bring:
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Enthusiasm and proactivity in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to grab new opportunities and learn new things
- An affinity with numbers and be able to spot trends and improvements
Our Operational Teams are passionate about building the foundations on which our amazing teams run. We provide the operational services that allow Sky to deliver the best service, products, and technology to both our colleagues and our customers. We are passionate about driving improvements to the engine room of our business, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Remotely + 2/3 days in Livingston office
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.