Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Billing Assurance team. We are an integral part of Sky providing specialised support to over 400 billing processes across multiple teams to provide assurance on the accuracy of our billing and payments system processes.” –
What you’ll do:
- Billing Analyst within the Billing Assurance team who are responsible for providing analysis support to Sky’s Billing Operational teams.
- Taking ownership for the root cause analysis of issues, design and implement solutions to scenarios that are not dealt with by the happy path process.
- Dealing with internal business teams such as Commercial, excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Working with the Business and Technology teams to implement required solutions to issues impacting performance.
- Reporting system and process issues that affect team performance to the Billing Assurance manager and other stakeholders
- Contributing to departmental process & system improvement programmes
What you’ll bring:
- Analytical experience within a team in a fast moving environment, ideally in Billing.
- Experience of investigating and managing issues, communicating with multiple stakeholders (including senior stakeholders)
- A strong technical background and experience of implementing technical solutions to resolve issues.
- High motivation, unafraid of a challenge and a pro-active attitude, a real team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using their skills and experience to influence change
Our Operational Teams are passionate about building the foundations on which our amazing teams run. We provide the operational services that allow Sky to deliver the best service, products, and technology to both our colleagues and our customers. We are passionate about driving improvements to the engine room of our business, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.