Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We’re passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience, and we’ve learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast-paced start up environment, we’re looking for exceptional people, to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you’ll grow alongside our business.
“This is a critical role that reports to Sky Connect Operations Director, and as a senior member of the team you’ll be values driven and have a natural passion for doing the right thing for our customers and our people. You’ll also be supremely focused, highly adaptable, with strong technical knowledge of Sky’s products and processes, and an excellent collaborator”- Director of Operations
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of reporting, insight, planning and delivery of all aspects of in life assurance across Sky Connect; this is a high profile and key responsibility that underpins many of our commitments to customers
- Responsible for service assurance reporting and oversight, including KPIs, performance reviews, ensuring SLA’s are measured and met.
- A key stakeholder in strategic projects across the business, acting with your team as the voice of service assurance.
- Orchestrate deep-dives and root cause analysis on the service assurance journey, taking the lead on work to understand performance, and helping to identify improvement opportunities.
- Maintains business service assurance standards and practices across compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating risks/impacts of introducing new products to the team.
- A key stakeholder in aspects of work to improve the service that our suppliers provide on Sky’s behalf.
- Escalation management, including RCA and lessons learned.
- Ensuring new and existing tools are reviewed and implemented as we develop our service offering to our customers, to enhance the customer assurance journey.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and within suppliers to deliver improvements which will improve customer satisfaction
- Interface with our technical teams on product releases/updates/launches and faults.
What you’ll bring:
- You’ll be excellent at working with, and influencing, stakeholders at all levels including up to Exec level, being seen as a trusted partner and someone to listen to and work with
- You’ll be overseeing the team’s analytics and reporting work, so you’ll be excellent with numbers and data, with an eye for detail and real pride in producing high quality work
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to turn that into a compelling story, produce presentations, and use that to influence stakeholders right across the business; you’re also able to project your presence and motivate and inspire much more widely too
- You’ll have a track record of getting things done; you’re great at setting up the right level of assurance governance
- The Service Assurance team is based in Leeds and it’s important that we stay close to colleagues around the business, so under normal circumstances you’ll be happy with travel to our various sites, not limited to but including Osterley.
- Knowledge and experience in B2B telecoms support environment at a senior level.
- Knowledge and experience in a service desk/assurance environment
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
This role can be based anywhere in the UK, however you will be required to travel to Leeds frequently
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.