Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Studio Resource Supervisor provides a focal point for our clients and crews to deliver excellent service. You will play a vital role within Studios, working to support the Studio Managers, pro-actively engaging with clients and studio teams to make sure all requirements are accurately captured, validated and communicated. Based on our clients’ demand forecasting, it is essential to balance the needs of our clients with the needs of our business and people.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Studio Managers, Technical Managers and Planning Analyst to improve utilisation and meet client demand, including processing ad-hoc changes and regular checks of data integrity for accuracy
- Ratify and validate client demand entered directly onto central systems, pro-actively liaising with clients, Studio Managers and Tech Managers to qualify demand and decisions as required
- Having an overview of all Studios facilities & crew demand and maintain a streamlined bookings and resourcing process ensuring all bookings are processed within budgetary and practical restrictions
- Ensure timely communication flow so all content areas (clients) and crew have all necessary information relating to our productions. Organise additional resources required to deliver the production/project using corporate procurement processes and ensuring that suppliers deliver according to requirements
- Oversee the successful turnaround of studios ensuring deadlines are met in a safe and cost effective way, identify and highlight opportunities to reduce impact of unsociable working hours on craft teams where possible
What you’ll bring:
- A strong work ethic, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator who can demonstrate resilience under pressure
- Understanding of broadcast operations workflows, particularly broadcast production management
- In depth knowledge of Studios & OB operations, facilities and crewing requirements
- Comprehensive experience of resource planning in a production environment
- Able to work accurately at speed with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise
Sky Production Services
Sky Production Services is the home of content creation and innovation for Sky and beyond. We provide outstanding facilities and talent for storytellers, including Studios, Post Production and other content production resources. We want to give our customers the best viewing experience, from the picture they see, the sound they hear to the entertainment, sports or news programme they choose to watch.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about#LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search#LifeAtSkyon social media.A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.